Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My family

   I live in WhiteFish Montana. I have one sister, my mom, and my dad. My mom's name is Michelle. My dad's name is Noah, and my sister's name is Morgan. My mom is a raw food chef for a place called Walking Lightly Ranch and Yoga Retreat center. Her blog is www.berrybliss.blogspot.com and her website is www.goingtothesunfood.com. My dad is a painter he usually does the exterior of a house but he also does interior. My sister is 7 years old and can be a pain in the neck, but I deal with it. We love to camp, raft, hike swim and play games together. I love to ride horses. I usually ride english saddle. My mom can scare me sometimes, even when were at home and nobody else is around. I mean in an embarrassing way not a creepy way. Well thats enough about me for now. Thanks

                     Alex

2 comments: